If you thought the absurdity would end with the conviction of former officer Derek Chauvin, then you thought wrong. Black Lives Matter activists are only using Floyd as a front to get what they want.
The actives have declared the area in Minneapolis where Floyd died as autonomous zone and are now presenting a list of two dozen demands:
Therefore, be it resolved that the governing leadership of the City of Minneapolis, Hennepin County, the State of Minnesota, and the United States of America take the following actions toward justice if they want the intersection of 38th Street East and Chicago Avenue South to reopen:
- Recall Mike Freeman, Hennepin County Attorney;
- Fire the following employees of the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension: a. Drew Evans, Superintendent Dana Gotz, Deputy Superintendent of Minnesota Justice Information Services c. Jeff Hansen, Deputy Superintendent of Investigative Services Catherine Knutson, Deputy Superintendent of Forensic Science Services; 3. Provide accountability and transparency in the cases of Christopher Burns (2002), Courtney Williams (2004), Terrance Franklin (2013), Jamar Clark (2015), Philando Castile (2016), Thurman Blevins Jr. (2018), Travis Jordan (2018), Kobe Dimock-Heisler (2019), Brian J. Quinones (2019), George Floyd (2020), and any others as their families decide to speak up;
- Open an independent investigation into the conviction of Myon Burrell;
- Establish an office of independent investigation and prosecution for Minneapolis law enforcement, appointed by the Governor of Minnesota;
- Require law enforcement officers to maintain private, professional liability insurance;
- Ban the indemnification of law enforcement officers
- End qualified immunity
- Conduct the trial of the four former officers charged in the murder of George Floyd at a court in Minneapolis;
- Invest $400,000 into the George Floyd Square Zone through the neighborhood associations to create new jobs for young people, which will help deter violence; 11. Invest $300,000 into the George Floyd Square Zone through the neighborhood associations to provide Undoing Racism training for the black community provided by the People’s Institute for Survival and Beyond;
- Adopt and implement the 2019 Livability and Safety Platform Proposal submitted by the South Minneapolis Public Safety Coalition to the City Council;
- Allocate funds for integrative health services to support residents of the George Floyd Square Zone through the ReCAST grant managed by the Division of Race & Equity; 14. Establish a temporary suspension of property tax increases for residents of the George Floyd Square Zone for 2 years;
- Include a rent-to-own option in new housing construction for renters;
- Allocate a facade grant to George Floyd Square to improve the aesthetics of the business corridor;
- Establish and distribute a contingency fund for Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) businesses located in the George Floyd Square according to the needs of each business owner, not their landlords, to ensure the preservation of black-owned businesses and promote race equity;
- Provide Agape Movement a space for their operations within the George Floyd Square Zone;
- Gift 612 M*A*S*H a blood bank bus or a coach bus to continue care for anyone who enters the memorial site during the winter months;
- Release the death certificate of Dameon “Murphy Ranks” Chambers; 21. Open and complete an investigation of the murder of Dameon "Murphy Ranks" Chambers;
- Hold law enforcement accountable for impeding EMS response and the mishandling and delay of Dameon "Murphy Ranks" Chambers case within the zone;
- Drop the charges against non-violent protesters from 2016-2017;
- Continue the closure of the intersection of 38th Street East and Chicago Avenue South until after trial of the four former officers charged for the murder of George Floyd.
They added, "As the city meets our demands for justice, the barricades can be negotiated for removal. If action is not taken by the City to meet our demands for justice, members of the community that live in the George Floyd Square Zone are prepared to maintain street barricades and take the protest of 38th Street East and Chicago Avenue South into the heart of every significant neighborhood that is unbothered by the death of George Floyd or the spirit of anti-blackness involved in his death and that of many others."
White people about to enter George Floyd square are given special instructions pic.twitter.com/3gzpwqUmtS
— Matt Finn (@MattFinnFNC) April 21, 2021
"The current state of the intersection known as George Floyd Square is contributing to the peace and safety of the surrounding neighborhoods," read a statement posted on Twitter. "Amid ongoing threats of White Supremacist violence, in the absence of justice, the barricades and community structures at 38th and Chicago should remain through the trial of all four officers. It’s problematic to misconstrue police brutality as progress toward racial healing."
It seems that the narrative of needing to reopen couldn’t even wait until the morning.
We have told the city what justice looks like to us: https://t.co/CWvAVYQ1dm…
— 38th And Chicago Avenue (@GeorgeFloydSQ) April 21, 2021
This will continue as long as snivel nosed brats are given everything they want when they throw a loud enough tantrum. What they need is worn out and sent to their room without dinner.
Trending Political News
NBC 'Today Show' Report Shows States with Stricter COVID Policies Experiencing Surge, While Reopened States Dropping
Even the "Today Show" on NBC is realizing these strict COVID policies are not working. The segment was called "COVID Conundrum." They did a report that showed some of the states with stricter COVID policies are experiencing a surge, while some of the reopened states are dropping.
The segment started up with Sam Brock of NBC saying, “Call it a COVID conundrum. In states with the strictest measures in the country, like Michigan, Pennsylvania, and much of New England, cases are on the rise, while in the South, states like Arkansas and Texas that have reopened businesses and ripped away mask mandates are seeing their numbers drop.”
Rep. Jim Banks: Border is ‘Humanitarian Crisis’
On Friday, Representative Jim Banks declared that the situation at the border is “out of control” and described it as a “humanitarian crisis.”
Banks told Newsmax TV about his visit to the border detention facility, noting that it was completely different than his visit last summer which was “pretty calm.”
Rick Scott Slams NY’s Plan to Aid Illegal Immigrants as 'Insane'
Florida Senator Rick Scott slammed New York and their plan to pay illegal immigrants who lost work due to COVID-19 up to $15,6000. Seriously? They are illegal, they shouldn’t be working in the United States to begin with! Are Democrats really so dense?
State lawmakers have already approved the one-time payments, and set up a $2.1 billion fund to use.
Biden, Harris Push Government Mandated AR-15 Buybacks
Make no mistake, Democrats’ plan has been to take Americans’ guns from the beginning. Both President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris have called for a government-mandated buyback of AR-15s and other semi automatic rifles.
Interesting....why would they be pushing this agenda so hard unless the government is planning to do something that they know would cause people to use their guns to stop them....
CNN’s Lemon: Tucker Carlson Is ‘White Supremacist Propaganda’
On Friday, CNN host Don Lemon accused Fox News host Tucker Carlson of mainstreaming “white supremacist propaganda to your neighbors and your family members.”
He declared, “We got to talk about what’s happening over on the propaganda network, the Fox propaganda network. I don’t concern myself of what the other guys are doing. But let me tell you why I am doing this because this is the mainstreaming of white supremacist propaganda…”
Mass Vaccination Event Closed After 11 Suffer Adverse Reactions
A COVID-19 vaccination site in Denver, Colorado was shut down by public health officials after 11 people suffered adverse reactions to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
They couldn’t even get baby powder right, what makes you think they would make a safe vaccine?
Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your Gov’t is Lying to You, Could Lead to Death’
Former vice president and chief scientist for Pfizer, Dr. Michael Yeadon, revealed that the government is lying about the COVID vaccine and described how “demonstrably false” their propaganda is.
He said, “In the last year I have realized that my government and its advisers are lying in the faces of the British people about everything to do with this coronavirus. Absolutely everything…”
TX Mayor: Border Would be Less of ‘a Madhouse’ If It Had Same Fence as Capitol
During Friday’s airing of “Tucker Carlson Tonight” on Fox News, Texas Mayor Don McLaughlin described the southern border as “a madhouse” and added that things would be better if it had a fence like the Capitol does.
McLaughlin said, “Well, it’s kind of like the wild, wild west down there. We have car chases on a daily basis. We have immigrants jumping off of trains.”
Boehner Calls Jim Jordan a Political Terrorist, Ted Cruz a ‘Jerk’
In a preview of an interview expected to air on “CBS Sunday Morning,” former House Speaker John Boehner declared that Rep. Jim Jordan is a political terrorist and Senator Ted Cruz is a “jerk.”
Host John Dickerson said, “You call some of these members political terrorists.”