Trump Terminates All Of Biden's Autopen Executive Orders

President Donald Trump took decisive action Friday, announcing he is terminating every executive order and document signed by former President Joe Biden using an autopen. This move fulfills a promise to restore integrity to the White House and end the alleged cover-up of Biden’s mental decline.

The Autopen scandal has been under intense scrutiny from the Republican-led Congress and the White House for months. Trump alleged that Biden’s staff frequently used the autopen without his direct authorization, essentially running the country without a fully functioning President.

Trump said all orders without Biden’s personal signature are now void. He wrote on Truth Social, “Any document signed by Sleepy Joe Biden with the Autopen, which was approximately 92% of them, is hereby terminated, and of no further force or effect.”

The President emphasized that staff misuse of the device is illegal. He continued, “I am hereby cancelling all Executive Orders, and anything else that was not directly signed by Crooked Joe Biden, because the people who operated the Autopen did so illegally.”

Trump then issued a direct warning to the former President: “Joe Biden was not involved in the Autopen process and, if he says he was, he will be brought up on charges of perjury.” The post reinforces the claim that Biden was not in control of his presidency.

Attorney General Pam Bondi opened an official inquiry into Biden's autopen use last month. This action follows a bombshell Congressional report that accused Biden’s administration of a cover-up and declared some pardons and executive actions legally invalid. This massive reversal of policy and pardons finally brings accountability to the Biden administration.