Confused as to what exactly is going on with Russia and Ukraine right now? Here is a quick, simple breakdown that even Joe Biden would be able to understand:
1. Ukraine used to be in an abusive relationship with Russia, feeding him, letting him use her car & giving him whatever he asked for until she built up the confidence to call it quits back in 1991
2. Since then Ukraine has been working on herself, becoming a strong independent woman with help from friends like France, America, Poland etc. offering her support, loaning her money, & helping her find her way.
3. Ukraine has been enjoying being single for 30 years & looking forward to continuing to grow & create new friendships.
4. Now Russia being the toxic Ex that it is wants her back, and doesn’t want her meeting new people or creating any new relationships.
5. A couple of weeks ago Russia started sitting in the front of Ukraine’s house & when her friends ask him what was he doing there, he said “Oh nothing, just getting a little bit of exercise in, that’s all.”
6. After her friends told her that Russia was potentially getting ready to do something bad to her, he said “They’re lying, they just want you to be scared of me & that’s not what it is”
7. Wednesday, Russia broke into Ukraine’s house, beating her up & “taking advantage” of her while on Livestream & double dog daring any of her friends to do something about it & if they do want the smoke, Russia got that thang on him.
Trending Political News
‘I Stood My Ground’: WWE Star Fired for Refusing to Take Fauci Ouchie
Former World Wrestling Entertainment star, and also the cousin of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, revealed that she was fired for refusing to take the COVID vaccine.
Lina Fanene, famously known as Nia Jax, was fired by WWE in November 2021. However, she did not announce what led to her dismissal until February 1 during an interview with former WWE commentator Renee Paquette on her podcast.
Kinzinger's Ego Wounded, Lashes Out: 'Charlatan' Trump the 'Weakest Leader to Ever Exist'
Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger's ego has been wounded after he and Rep. Liz Cheney were censured by the Republican National Committee (RNC) for their Jan. 6 witch hunt on former President Donald Trump and fellow Conservative colleagues.
On Monday, he appeared on CNN's "New Day" and declared that when his newborn son, Christian, is older he will get "a full accounting of what happened on January 6."
Hypocrite Hippo: Abrams Barefaced While Kids Forced to Mask for Photo
Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams's campaign is playing damage control after people were angered seeing her sitting barefaced among a sea of masked children. They have gone as far as pulling the race card to gaslight folks into thinking they are in the wrong, not Abrams.
Her campaign claims that critics are “using a Black History Month reading event” to attack Abrams, and added that she “trusts science.” Talk about ignoring the elephant in the room....or in this case, the hippo.
Actor Kevin James Defends Joe Rogan: ‘Objective and Seeking Truth’
King of Queens star Kevin James showed support for Conservative podcaster Joe Rogan after the left has vehemently tried to cancel him for his stance on the Covid vaccines.
Rogan had mRNA pioneer Dr. Robert Malone and early treatment advocate Dr. Peter McCullough on his show, sparking snowflakes to explode and claim that he was spreading "misinformation" about coronavirus and vaccines. They have called for him to be banned from Spotify, however the streaming platform refused to remove him.
Desperation: Kinzinger Attacks GOP Colleagues - ‘Your Silence Is Complicity’
On Monday, Rep. Adam Kinzinger, a member of the January 6 select committee, lashed out at his fellow Conservative colleagues who still support former President Donald Trump.
Kinzinger, along with Rep. Liz Cheney, is growing desperate after being censured by the Republican National Committee (RNC) for aligning themselves with the J6 witch hunt against fellow Republicans.
Kinzinger appeared on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" and declared that the GOP members who do not stand up against Trump "are a part of the problem" and that their "silence is complicity."
FNC’s Kurtz Busts Biden's Chops: 'He Looks Petty and Thin-Skinned'
On Tuesday, Fox News Channel host Howard Kurtz blew the whistle on President Joe Biden over his treatment of reporters, most recently calling FNC reporter Peter Doocy a "stupid son of a bitch" on a hot mic.
Kurtz declared that Biden “looks petty and thin-skinned when he insults reporters," and that it is “beneath the presidency."
“Well, first of all, President Biden looks petty and thin-skinned when he insults reporters,” he said. “It’s beneath the presidency. And it’s a disturbing pattern where he…”
Schweizer Calls to Investigate ‘Whether Biden Family May Indeed Be Compromised’
Breitbart News senior contributor and author of Red-Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win Peter Schweizer appeared on Fox News Channel on Monday and discussed House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy's call to investigate the Biden family's ties to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) if the GOP takes back control of the chamber .
“There were five different deals,” Schweizer said. “There was a $20 million private equity deal that put together. There was a $5 million deal that was arranged and then a series of other deals. And what they all have in common, Bill is that in each and every case, those deals were handled by a Chinese…”
Pinocchio Psaki Claims Biden 'Has Never Been Pro-Lockdown'
On Friday, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki falsely claimed that President Joe Biden has never been in favor of lockdowns, but rather focused on pushing all the "tools" that the United States had to fight COVID-19.
She then tried to pin lockdowns on former President Donald Trump, stating that most of them occurred under the "previous president."
Sad: Gov. Murphy Vows to Sign Bill Allowing Abortion Until Moment of Birth
During a successful abortion, someone dies every time. Just because that someone cannot yet speak does not mean that their little voice matters any less than yours or mine.
Sadly, New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy has chosen not to protect the miracle of life, and vowed to sign a bill to allow abortion at any time during pregnancy, including moments before birth.