According to reports, nearly 90 percent of COVID-19 related deaths had do-not-resuscitate (DNR) orders in place when they are admitted...which shows just how severe their pre-existing conditions already were.
Last month, Clinics in Dermatology published a study based on every patient in two New Jersey hospitals who “had or developed COVID-19,” from March 15, 2020 until May 15, 2020.
The report records that 1,270 patients had or developed the illness, with 640 patients dying and 630 surviving. However, of those who died, “570 (89.1 percent)” had a DNR, leaving “70 (10.9 percent) without a DNR order at the time of admission.” In the interest of clarity, the study did not include patients who were given a DNR during the time they were in the hospital.
Of the 630 patients who survived, “180” or 28.6% had a DNR on admission, and “450” or 71.4% did not have one. Furthermore, the study found, “Among the 120 patients without COVID-19 who died during this interval, 110 (91.7 percent) had a DNR order when admitted.”
The study notes that the DNR “is often linked to patients with severe illness, advanced age, poor disease prognosis, and deteriorating health status with impending death.”
Therefore, the high death rate of the patients who already had a DNR proves that the study “indicates that many patients who died in these hospitals were quite ill to begin with.”
Additionally, the study proved that patients who had a DNR, “had significantly higher numbers of comorbidities ([more than] 3 comorbidities) compared to patients with non-DNR status.” In fact, figures collated by the study show that the majority of patients with 2 comorbidities or more had DNR’s in place.
Not unexpectedly, the study found, “Patients with DNR had a poorer survival rate than non-DNR patients.”
Patients with DNR status thus were found to have “higher hazard ratios for risk of death.”
The study also mentioned the important aspect of “failure to rescue phenomenon,” whereby the very existence of a DNR, means that the patient receives less treatment. “A DNR order has been documented to negatively impact the implementation of other treatment modalities,” the report stated. “One explanation for these results is that more patients with a DNR order died because they were not resuscitated.”
“The increased mortality in DNR patients may have resulted from unmeasured severity of illness, transition to comfort care in accordance with a patient’s wishes, or failure to offer more aggressive care, such as a respirator, to patients with a DNR order.”
Continue reading on Life Site News
Trending Political News
WATCH: Witness Testifies to Witnessing Undeniable Proof Positive Election Fraud
You know it's serious when a very reputable private citizen of America who owns his own company and served in the military comes forward to testify of the election fraud.
There is just so much evidence that this actually happened it's ridiculous. This is the biggest fraud that has ever taken place in our country.
New Evidence from Sidney Powell Revealed (AUDIO)
Attorney Sidney Powell has made some very strong claims.
They have been both exciting to hear, yet frustrating as well because while she has been hinting at some massive bombshells, she really hasn't released a lot of hard evidence.
Black Lives Matter Are Breaking Up with ‘White’ Antifa, Want ‘Separation’
The entire year of 2020 has been a complete train wreck. Things really started getting worse over the summer when all of the riots started.
Black Lives Matter and Antifa took to the streets and caused more chaos than anyone could have ever imagined possible.
WATCH: CNN in Pure Panic Mode After Learning How Trump Could Still Win Election
Just a few weeks ago, the Democrats were as happy as can be thinking that Joe Biden won the election.
Now it's clear that they are actually starting to panic a little bit. They should be panicking because this isn't over yet. This election could still go either way.
Trump Slams GA Gov. Kemp: 'I'm Ashamed That I Endorsed Him'
Georgia Governor Brian Kemp started out strong, but seems to be more and more passive as time passes. He is not proving to be the Conservative man that Georgians thought they were electing.
During a phone interview with Fox News Channel's “Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo," President Donald Trump declared that he regrets endorsing Kemp.
Survey: Majority of Britons Believe BLM Increased Racial Tensions
According to a survey of more than 2,000 people by Opinium, more than 50 percent of Britons believe that the Black Lives Matter movement has increased racial tensions rather than make them better. Only 17 percent of the people surveyed disagreed with the notion.
Personally, I believe that BLM is a domestic terrorist group, just like the KKK, and should be handled as such. Burning down cities and looting is not peaceful, like they claim to be.